[Imc-supervisors] Taste of the Arts Volunteers Needed

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:19:59 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

This Sunday, August 29th is the Taste of the Arts at Krannert Center for the
Performing Arts.  The IMC will have a table present and we need interested
volunteers to sign up for a their time slots!

10:30-11:45 Registration Time ____________________

12:00pm
1:00pm
2:00pm
3:00pm (This includes bringing the chairs back to the IMC)

Let me know if you are available and interested!  Or if your group has
materials that you would like to have present at the booth please get them
to me today, or leave them on my desk by Sunday at 10:00am.

Thanks!
Katy

--
Katy Vizdal