[Imc-supervisors] Fwd: notes from 8/13

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:30:34 CDT 2010

Good afternoon Supervisors',

Sorry for the delay.  Please let me first apologize for not setting up our
meeting for today.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the minutes that can from
the 8/13 meeting and did not put it on my calendar for today.  I would like
to re-schedule that meeting.  If you notice, there is a meeting on September
1, 2010.  I would like to ask you all to shift our Wednesday meetings to the
2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the month because we have All Americorps meetings on
the other Wednesdays.  We agreed to meet at 11:30 a.m.  I hope this time
still works for the majority of you.  Please review the minutes for any
additions or corrections.  Thanks Robin for getting these to me.

Carol A.