[Imc-supervisors] Joint americorps & potluck meeting Dec. 15, 2010 at 11:30 a.m.

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:28:38 CST 2010

Good afternoon All,

Just wanted to send a reminder of our meeting next week.  We have a working
lunch meeting, if you decide to donate something toward the potluck cause[?]
[?].  I hope you do.  Anyway, Supervisors' please go into OnCorps and make
sure member time sheets are approved and add your in-kind hours to-date.
Please note that in-kind hours need a dollar figure to calculate.  Any
questions, please fee free to contact me.

Thanks,

Carol Ammons
--
Carol Ammons-Program Director