[Imc-supervisors] [Imcamericorps] Free business cards

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:43:06 CST 2010

Good afternoon all,

I want to reiterate that IMC/Americorps members should expressly promote the
IMC/Americorps program and their projects on all print material.  That
includes business cards.  We can pay for them out of the Americorps member
supply line.  vista print will print logos on the cards, you just have to
pay for them extra.  So, let's talk about this, design needs, etc. at our
next meeting.  We all need cards anyway.

Carol A.

Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC
202 S. Broadway Avenue