[Imc-supervisors] Americorps Member Review Forms

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:24:00 CST 2010

Good afternoon All,

We are coming up on our evaluation period.  So here's what we need to do!

I have placed a member review form in each members mailbox in the Americorps
office to be reviewed and completed by the Member and Supervisor and
returned to me by 4/23/10.  When completed, please place the completed forms
in my mail slot in the Americorps office.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC

believed to be clean.