[Imc-supervisors] Americorps Updates

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:10:00 CST 2010

Good morning Supervisors,

I have requested that Finance includes an administrative meeting time during
the finance meeting.  This meeting is to discuss general finance issue
pertaining to Americorp, policy changes, or pending site visits.  You are
welcome to participate in these meetings.  The first such meeting is this
Thursday @ 5:30 p.m.  Please fee free to attend.

Our regular bi-monthly supervisors meeting is coming up in February.  I
would like to request your availability.  My preference for meeting on any
day is noon.  The meeting will not exceed 45 minutes.  Please let me know
what would work best for you, I will do my best to coordinate the best day.
--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC

believed to be clean.