[Imc-supervisors] fundraising party invite

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:05:13 CST 2010

Thanks Kat and Everyone,

For those who may not know, my mother has been in Intensive Care at Carle
since about 1/7/10.  she has undergone five serious surgeries and lost her
right kidney yesterday.  We have been trying to assist her and be by her
side.  My family asks for all of your sincere words and prayer for her
during this surgery and certainly for a successful recovery.  My mom is
really hanging in there.  She has just entered her 6th surgery for the past
two weeks.  She seemed to have been in good spirits and communicating with
us pretty well, even though she can't speak.  Send us some strong words of
affirmation for her now, this is it!

In solidarity,

Sis. Carol Ammons

--