[Imc-supervisors] [Imc-bookkeeper] AmeriCorps Business Meeting this Thursday at 5:30

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 12:27:24 CDT 2010

Hi folks-

Please add to the agenda:
-Americorps training agenda this will be an ongoing brainstorm and development
of how to support and integrate incoming anericorps. Community connections is
also working on this list.

-Americorps exit interviews- after the current folks are officially 'gone', it
would be wise to have exit interviews to provide perspective on how the future
programs can be supported. I and Danielle have resources towards this.

Thanks!
Elizabeth

 It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for
timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)