[Imc-supervisors] [Imcamericorps] IMC Keys

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:37:23 CDT 2010

In that case, once your key is returned, your $20 key deposit will be
refunded. You just need to supply me with your new mailing address in MA.

Carly raises a good point. If you paid a key deposit, you can either submit
a reimbursement form or send an email to me specifying if you want the
deposit refunded or if you would prefer to donate the $$ to the IMC but our
auditors require some sort of documentation.

Thanks,
Joy

--
Joy Davis