[Imc-supervisors] Supervisor' Meeting 6/2/2010

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:28:58 CDT 2010

Good morning to everyone,

I would like to request a change in the scheduled supervisors' meeting for
tomorrow until next Tuesday at noon.  My son's school has there end of the
year field day that I need to attend with him.  We will be submitting the
grant either today or tomorrow and will be better positioned to discuss the
changes for next year.  I hope this is not too inconvenient for you all.

thanks,

Carol