[Imc-supervisors] working group site contract

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:02:54 CDT 2010

Peace and Blessings,

Please find attached the 2010-2011 Site Contract.  We are at the final
stages of required steps to begin recruiting for next program cycle.  Please
review the attached document, print and sign your agreement.  Please place a
copy of the signed agreement in my mailbox in the Americorps office or give
it to me or Joy to file in the finance office by June 25, 2010.  If you have
questions, or need something clarified, please let me know asap.  I
apologize for the length of the document, however, it is structure based on
work site agreements from the state.  Thanks you,

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC