[Imc-supervisors] Invite: UCIMC AmeriCorps Program: dinner, reflections, design

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Mar 4 01:15:49 CST 2010

Hello all -

I would like to invite all AmeriCorps members, supervisors, along with Carol
and Nicole
to my house at 412 W. Illinois St. - NE corner of Illinois and McCullough in
Urbana

*Sunday, March 21st
6:30 - 9 pm*
*for a meal and chance for reflection on the AmeriCorps program at the
UCIMC.*

This will "count" as AmeriCorps member and supervisor in-kind time.

The goal is to provide a facilitated space for folks to reflect on how the
program is going to date, and begin to think about how we want to change the
design of the program for next year.  Concerns, observations, and proposals
are all welcome.  We will be submitting our proposal for next year in May.

I will provide food and facilitation. There will definitely be vegetarian
and wheat free options.  If you have other dietary restrictions, please let
me know.

Please RSVP to me: chyn at ojctech.com.  I really hope every AmeriCorps member
and supervisor can attend this important session for reflection and
envisioning.

- Danielle

believed to be clean.