[Imc-supervisors] [Imcamericorps] All Member Reportin for April due by: 5/10/2010

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed May 5 09:21:45 CDT 2010

Good morning Emma,

Great stories and reflections are not "mandatory" from state but encourage
for use to prompt our program.  We would like to use these stories to upload
to the state to highlight success in the area of service that our members
serve.  It's not possible to promote a story that is not posted.  We have
much to share with the rest of the state to show that service in not just
"social service".  Let's use these areas to promote the rest of what service
means.

Supervisors' can also post reflections and great stories.  This is an
opportunity to build visibility for the IMC as a whole.