[Imc-supervisors] Working Group Re-Application Confirmation - URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:18:11 CDT 2010

The internal positions will generally remain the same, with some changes to
day-today operations and task that will be discussed after the application
process has been satisfied.  Right now, we're trying to get confirmed
internal counts done.  I the Public i wants to keep there current staffing
level, please send me a written reply according to date submission listed in

Thanks,

Carol A.