[Imc-supervisors] Supervisors' mtg. tomorrow - No Meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:09:55 CDT 2010

Good afternoon Supervisors',

Due to closing out the 2009-2010 program year, we will not have a
supervisors' meeting tomorrow, however, I would like to ask that
supervisors' for the 2009-2010 program year, please enter OnCorps and
complete all in-kind service hours.  Also, please complete the attached form
for all hours recorded in OnCorps (one per month).  Once completed, please
print them and place in the drop box in the IMC.  We need to have all
in-kind hours for the final fiscal report by October 20, 2010.  Any
questions, please let me know.

thanks,

Carol A.

--