[Imc-supervisors] Open House THIS SATURDAY: Please reply

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Tue Oct 12 10:56:59 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder: the IMC will be hosting its Sustaining Fund Open
House<http://ucimc.org/content/uc-imc-sustaining-fund-open-house-0>
*this Saturday *from 7:00-9:00pm. The Sustaining Fund is going to benefit
everyone at the IMC. In addition to helping us literally stay in the
building we all use, it will allow us to relieve pressure on all of our
working groups in terms of bringing in funds.

I'm writing this email to request two things from each of our working
groups: (1) Names of the representatives attending (I've already gotten a
verbal confirmation from some groups, but I want to make sure I don't miss
anyone), and (2) Will you be able to bring information/presentation on your
group for the main space? We should have tables for you to lay your
information out on.

This event should be fairly modest, but we may some significant financial
returns from it. Please consider coming this Saturday!

Many thanks,
Austin

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser