[Imc-supervisors] [Imcamericorps] Reminder: Volunteer Fair 9/8

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:13:39 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is the perfect opportunity for all of our groups to really solidify our
respective Outreach information! Some of the things that we should have
available at the volunteer fair:

1) Promotional Materials for our respective projects

2) Promotional Brochures for IMC (I am currently updating this)

3) A CLEAR list of volunteer opportunities and projects that our groups are
working on. (I'm working on this on behalf of Community Connections so when
you have this please send the finalized list to me)

4) A Sign-up Sheet (We will have a general IMC sign-up sheet with a space
for interested parties to write down specific groups they are interested in
and then inform the groups afterward)

5) An UCIMC Banner.  Is anyone interested on working on this?  I've been
told that Chris Hampson has one but I believe he made it and intends to hold
on to it.  Either way we should have another one.  The only banner we
currently have is a 2010 Film Festival Banner and it generally confused most
students at the KCPA Taste of the Arts

6) Lastly, if your group is currently seeking Interns, please have that
information readily available.  If you are not sure of the current status of
Internships, please e-mail Austin McCann, our new Development Advisor
(AmeriCorps Vista) at austinmccann at ucimc.org

If you have any other suggestions for outreach materials please let me or
another AmeriCorps member know.

Thanks,
Katy Vizdal
IMC Shows Group