[Imc-supervisors] [IMC] Fwd: [Community] iHelp 2010 Details

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 20:51:33 CDT 2010

This could be a great time to assemble buttons (Katy is the key on this project), fold brochures, assemble appeal letters (Austin?), create sound baffling for the 'living room' space next to the office...

-elizaBeth

learn about my latest project:
Celebrate Urbana People's History Project
www.urbanapeopleshistory.wordpress.com

support Change of State Performance Project!
We work collectively to create engaged performance art which transforms the social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance Project)