[Imc-supervisors] Reminder: Supervisor's meeting @ 11:30 tomorrow

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:21:41 CDT 2010

Good morning All,

Just wanted to remind folk that we have supervisors' meetings scheduled for
the 2nd. and 4th Wednesdays of the month at 11:30 - 12:30 p.m.  We are only
meeting twice a month until October at which time we will go to monthly.
The next meeting is scheduled for September 22, 2010.  Please attend or send
a representative.

Thanks.

Carol A.