[Imc-supervisors] 2011-2012 Open House

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:55:10 CDT 2011

 Good afternoon Everyone,

I am writing to ask for your participation in an AmeriCorps recruitment open
house.  And also to request an updated job description for your position.
For those who have already gotten their updates to me, thank you for the
description.  I have it and will be setting an advertising date for all
openings in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

  I am also looking for a date that would work with all programs to have the
open house event.  I am looking at Thursday, July 7th @ 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Would this work for you all?  If that date does not work, please suggest
another.  We will select the best date, however, if you personally can't
attend, if would be great for another member of your program to staff a
table for that day.  We'd like to give potential applicants an opportunity
to get information about your program; we plan to have some kind of job
training presentation that evening, and set up computers for people to be
entered into the potential candidates database.  We can provide applicants
with information about our programs that evening.

Please let me know as soon as possible what would meet your scheduling
requirements.

Thanks,

Carol A.

--