[Imc-supervisors] Reporting Template

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:55:31 CDT 2011

Good morning Members,

You have received a Reporting Template in Google docs, to be used to
standardize reporting.  Isak, will be training on this format during our
June All AmeriCorps meeting.  Please cut and paste the template into your
OnCorps Reporting from today through the end of your service year.  This
format is being standardized at the state level.  We will review the format
next Wednesday's meeting and have an additional training and discussion on
June 8, 2011 @ noon.  Please use this format up through that time, to get
practice using it.  Any questions, please let me know.

Supervisors, this format will replace the usual narrative format entered in
OnCorps.  Please review you member reports, and forward any questions to me.

Thanks,

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director