[Imc-supervisors] Fwd: Member Evaluation Form

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:40:40 CST 2012

Sorry about that, pushed send to soon.  Please see the dates listed below
for scheduling time to complete member reviews.  Those that are due by
March 6th, please scan review and email to me as attachment, to be included
in our upcoming state member file review.  Others, please add time to your
schedules to complete review prior to due date.  Thanks,

Carol A.

Michele Coleman:  mid-year review due May 16, 2012
Lolita Dumas:  mid- year review March 6, 2012
Terrell Garth - mid-year review March 8, 2012
Andrea Johnston - mid-year review May 15, 2012
Allison McGillvray - mid-year review:  March 6, 2012
Leon McGee - mid year review:  May 16, 2012
Krist Sallee - mid year review: May 16, 2012
Tanyanette Sims - mid year review:  March 6, 2012