[UCIMC-Tech] images at ucimc.org

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:35:37 CDT 2011

I'd be happy to help, but check out the help document - it should help.

There is a new process for uploading images into posts now. We upgraded the
web editor so it has more robust features like image uploading.

So, I'd be happy to see what the problem is with old posts and images not
showing up, but since I don't regularly deal with content on the site, can
you send me a link or two to stories that should have images? Otherwise I'm
stuck going through posts until I find one.

Thanks, Chris