[Imc-tenants] IMC Building Temperature

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:19:39 CDT 2009

Good Morning All,
This is to inform you that our building managers will be entering all
studios in the next few days to check and possibly adjust thermostat
settings.

Several folks have informed us that it has been quite chilly in the IMC.
Although it does take a few days for the system to adjust in a large
building like the IMC, if all the thermostats have not been turned up, it
can take even longer.

This is the first time this tenant listserve has been used, so if a few
tenants would let me know that they've received this, that would be great.

Thanks,
Joy
--
Joy Davis