[Imc-tenants] Introduction

meiosha polk mmp102 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:30:35 CDT 2009

Hello All,

      My name is Meiosha Polk;  feel free to call me Meme, and I am the new
Building Coordinator.  I will be working to make significant functional
improvements to the building spaces, and making your time in the IMC as
comfortable as possible. I am very excited to see the space develop and
become more accessible within the next year.  In cooperation with Tim, Mike,
Chris, and  Joy , I will be contacting you via email with information about
the building systems, maintenance, repairs/renovations, and revised building
policies  that will ensured the safety of all IMC inhabitants and improve
the efficiency of the varying projects of the IMC. I look forward to working
with you all over the next year.

Cordially,
Meiosha Polk
309-333-4068