[Imc-tenants] Basement Sink Clog

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:22:45 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I am sharing information received from the plumber that unclogged the sink
in the janitor's closet. What he found is that the drain was clogged with
clay. Clay should not be put down the drain and tools used to work with clay
should never be cleaned in the sink. The bill for this particular instance
was $198.73 so we need to all be mindful that water ONLY should be poured in
any sinks, as UCIMC does not want to pass these expenses onto members,
groups, or tenants.

The plumber cautioned that it sometimes takes all day to unstop a line under
the floor, but in this instance the clog was in the drain.

Thank you,
Joy

--
Joy Davis