[Imc-tenants] Fwd: Halls and Common Spaces

meiosha polk mmp102 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:03:41 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: meiosha polk <mmp102 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Subject: Halls and Common Spaces
To: JOY <imcbooks at gmail.com>

Good Morning All,

   I have noticed a steady accumulation of random things in the halls and
common spaces around the IMC. I would just like to remind everyone that
anything located in IMC common spaces is subject to removal and trashing.
Please remove things of value from the halls and commons spaces, otherwise
they will be discarded. Just a friendly reminder tenants are not allowed to
store items in the halls, property of tenants should remain in the studio
area.

Thanks,
Meme

believed to be clean.