[Imc-tenants] PLEASE READ--MAINTENANCE CLOSET SINK

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Fri May 21 09:13:24 CDT 2010

Hello All,

Meme brought to my attention that the drain in the sink in the maintenance
closet in the lower level has been clogged at least 3 times due to someone
pouring materials into it. Please do not dump any materials into this sink.
If it is not water, it does not belong in this sink. If you are rinsing
paint utensils or anything else in this sink, you must ensure that it will
not clog the sink. Pour drano or another anti-clog agent down after you
finish.

Yesterday evening, someone plunged the sink, to no avail. They did leave the
water all over the floor and the sink remains full of putrid water.
Currently, the lower level reeks due to the clog. Meme is going to address
this today, however, if we find that this continues, the sink will no longer
be available for use by anyone other than IMC maintenance.

Please respond that you have received this message or if you have additional
information regarding this.

Thanks,
Joy and Meme

--