[Imc-tenants] [IMC] Piano

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:10:48 CDT 2011

C4A has responded first, so I will see what there final answer is and if
they say no, then we will move to Austin. If a no from Austin, then you may
have them.

BTW, who ever takes them, I will try to assist, along with my township
workers, to help move them. Please, be sure to have someone help along side
with me and my crew, or just me if I can not assemble them.

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com