[Imc-tenants] [Imc-bookkeeper] [IMC] Main Floor

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:54:14 CDT 2011

Because, there are those four square tables, that C4A gave to the IMC to
use. They can take place of that table. Shoot, we don't even have a place
for those tables, now that I think about it. I am trying to clear out the
there own Storage space. Just because Shows really is the only group that
uses the main and sun room space doesn't mean it is necessarily your storage
space. But then this is my *opinion*.

If this doesn't please you, then do what ever. I am not going to debate with
anyone anymore past a certain point. And this goes for everyone. I am not
going to stress if no understanding can come about. If I am saying something
wrong then sorry, but I ain't dealing with it. Please don't take this
personally. I just don't feel like debating.

Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com