[Imc-tenants] New Key Form.

Leon McGee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:19:16 CDT 2011

Hey all,

I have created a new way to request keys. All key request will now be done
on are ucimc.org webpage. The new key form will be under the, "Our
Building", tab. When request is submitted, if not already in the building,
you will be contacted by Finance to come pick up your key(s). Please be sure
to put up to date contact info in when filling in the form.
This is still in testing, so any comments or suggestion can be sent to me:
leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com

The same rule apply: All key holders of the IMC must be a member of the IMC.
Whether they are a tenant, volunteer, etc.

Thanks!

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee