[Imc-tenants] Podium

Leon McGee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:00:44 CDT 2011

It has been 9 days since I asked if the podium has or had an owner. No one
has come to claim. I am officially stating that it is the IMC's now. It will
be cleaned and stored somewhere off the main floor, but close enough to get
to. I may possibly install some wheels/brake combo on the bottom of the
podium. This way there will be no need to drag it. Thanks to those who
replied, we now have something that was left behind worth keeping. That was
a joke. So smile.

Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com