[Imc-tenants] Re-check Fire Inspection Wednesday

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:58:44 UTC 2012

Good morning All,

FYI, I wanted to send you a reminder that we will have a re-check visit
with the Urbana Fire Inspector this Wednesday morning at 8:15 a.m.  We've
addressed all areas of concerns except the items listed under Combustible
Storage which is what remains for the Bike Project to address, if you
haven't to-date.  Please see copy of notice attached.

I do not believe there will be a need to enter other spaces as this time,
unless the inspector request an access point that he has not inspected
prior.

--
Carol Ammons-Operation Director
UC-IMC, ucimc.org