[Imc-tenants] NOTICE OF INSPECTION

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:58:17 UTC 2012

*

TO: _All UC-IMC Tenants

FROM:  CAROL AMMONS, OPERATION MANAGER

DATE:  JULY 10, 2012

*Date of Service: *_August 2, 2012____________________________

This notice is to advise you that an inspection of all tenant & public
spaces in the IMC will be conducted prior to our annual fire inspection.  We
will be conducting the walk-through between 12 – 2 p.m. on Thursday, August
2, 2012.

We will also implement a quarterly inspection starting with the date listed
above.  Note, the next inspection would be scheduled for November

Your presence during the inspection is appreciated but not necessary. You
may

have a representative there on your behalf.  If you have any questions or
concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Signature of Authorized Agent

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director