[Imc-tenants] Rebuild Router - Internet & Phone Service Interruption

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:45:54 UTC 2013

Good afternoon All,

Please be advised that the flash
(like a hard disk) on the router at the IMC is malfunctioning, and is
scheduled to be serviced by Volo Broadband on Friday, December 20, 2014
between 7 a.m. - noon.  We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause
and hope to have the service back online on or before noon.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me and
I'll try to get an answer to you right away.

--
Carol Ammons- UC-IMC