[Imc-tenants] Lease Adjustment Notice

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:52:21 UTC 2013

Dear IMC Tenants:

On January 15, 2013, the UIMC Board of Directors consented to implement a
3% increase on all leases as their renewal dates come to term.   With
increased cost of operations, the IMC has to adjust its rates slightly.  This
increase will not affect your current lease but will only be applied when
your current lease expires and is renewed for another year.

We appreciate you choosing to be a part of the IMC and providing the
service that you offer to the community.  If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact me by email or phone (217-344-8820).

--
Carol Ammons-Operation Director
UC-IMC, ucimc.org