[Imc-tenants] Katie F. leaving & Lighting Changes in IMC

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:51:02 UTC 2013

FYI.

Dear Tenants,

As part of an Ameren initiative, we are updating all of the lighting in the
IMC to modern lighting, which will save us (and the planet) a lot of
expense.  Aladdin Electric is starting the conversion on Monday, November
11th. They will be working in sections and will start in the public areas
on the first floor.  They will eventually need to gain access to all of
your spaces.  If there is a time that works best for you, or a time you'd
like them to avoid working in your space, kindly let us know.  Aladdin is
responsible for cleaning the minimal mess that will be associated with the
transition.  They will just be changing out ballasts and  tubes in the
overhead lighting.  The electricians will be here7:00am-3:30pm, M-F until
the project is completed.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to tell everyone that my last day as
the Building and Finance Coordinator at the IMC will be November 29th.  I
am leaving to pursue other endeavors.  I know I've only been here a short
time, but I've really enjoyed seeing the wonderful work that everyone is
doing at the IMC and getting to know a lot of you.  I'll still be involved
with the IMC as a volunteer, so I hope to see everyone soon in that
capacity.

--
Carol Ammons- UC-IMC