[IMC-US-tech] Re: IMC-US:

Ben Chodoroff bc at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jan 20 11:24:37 CST 2004

i've been replying to my own mail a lot lately...

is anybody here interested in working on this?

maybe, for now, could the acorn people consider just gettin involved via
subscribing to the tech list and at least coming up with a plan on how
to start the tech work?

i don't want to throw together an aggretation system and have it not fit
what imc-us wants as a whole...

-ben