[IMC-US-tech] Hi

Joshua Breitbart breitbart at indymedia.org
Sat Jun 12 15:51:39 CDT 2004

That's excellent. Thank you.

The explanations of what needs to be done are here
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/imc-us-tech/2004-May/000130.html
and here
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/imc-us-tech/2004-May/000131.html

Ben or Sascha should be able to give you access to the server.

I'm not having the 600-pixel-leftbar problem.

Josh