[IMC-US] Re: us.indymedia.org

Garth Liebhaber garthliebhaber at care2.com
Wed Dec 10 22:22:47 CST 2003

Thanks Chystine!

thanks for signing me up. I'm Garth Liebhaber from Chicago Imc, been involved since it's beginning, i do a lot of photo as
well as helping with the 'administrative' type stuff.  so, i'm here to represent us and to be a positive and constructive force in
the process! : )

ciao!,
garth

Hey Garth

Sorry if we have kept you waiting. Your subscribtion to us-process has been put through. Now we ask that you send a brief
introduction to list telling us about yourself and what indymedia you are affiliated with.   Peace, Chrystine

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/