[IMC-US] debate on global site; w/link

mike ross mrossimc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 15:43:43 CDT 2003

is anyone else concerned about the debate currently raging on the global site concerning the US-imc? granted, i am a supporter of this idea, but i think we shouldn't discount alot of the arguments against it; a lot more people than i personally anticipated are having problems with it, and i don't think we should just bulldoze their concerns. check it out: debate

Mike