[IMC-US] Intro

Rev Brian rev_bri at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 14:05:55 CDT 2003

Hello,

I'm Brian Long with the DC-IMC.  I've been active in
the DC-IMC for over three years, and I do editorial,
photo, and video work with our local co-op.  I am also
currently the DC-IMC liaison to the global finance
group.

I've long thought that a U.S. aggregate site would be
a good thing, and this opinion has only grown in
seeing the potential for collaborative stories among
local IMCs on national issues lately, such as the war,
the FCC, erosion of civil liberties, etc.

Furthermore, I'm very interested in syndication of
national stories in the same manner as the newswire on
global.

solid-

-b