[IMC-US] Re: [imc-us-process] Ana Nogueira arrested:

Jay jaypsand at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 15:54:18 CST 2003

Hi all,

I just called the Miami Mayor's office and their mesage said their
voicemail is full, which may mean that they're getting a lot of calls, or
it may mean that they just turned off their phones for the
weekend.  According to the Democracy Now! site Ana has been released for
the moment but other indymedia reporters are still in jail.

People in Miami, please keep the updates coming.

Jay