[IMC-US] ***APPROVED*** IMC-US -- moving forward!!!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Oct 1 12:55:44 CDT 2003

Hi Mike & everyone,

I've added these concerns to our wiki:

http://brainstorm.ucimc.org/ucimcWiki/imc-us

There have been many important concerns raised that the IMC-US group will
be working to address as we get the website up and running.  I believe
that IMC-US is now officially inducted into the IMC Network.  The US-IMC
affinity group will now move forward with building the website and
programming the software.  Liaisons from all interested IMCs are invited
to be a part of the collaboration.

In solidarity,

--Sascha Meinrath
Urbana-Champaign IMC