[IMC-US] US-IMC prototype?

max msussman at umich.edu
Tue Sep 16 16:47:41 CDT 2003

hello-

I remember hearing something about a prototype site for the US-IMC...
Is anyone actually working on that?  If so, let's get an update and URL
to this list.  If not, let's get a tech list going and get to work.  I
mentioned before that the MichiganIMC has a server capable of hosting
the US-IMC, and that offer still stands.  If anyone would like to be
involved in the tech working group for the US-IMC, send an email my way
and I'll put a separate email list together.

max
michiganIMC