[IMC-US] Re: founding documents for IMC-US

SuZQ suzq at riseup.net
Thu Sep 18 11:36:40 CDT 2003

Hi.  This is SuZQ.  I subscribed a little while ago, but for some reason I
haven't been receiving posts to the IMC/Us lists and my posts keep
bouncing.  One more attempt at intro...

I'm SuZQ, IMC Philly.  I am involved with translation (french, english,
spanish, german, and italian), information dispatch, radio and legal
concerns.

I have a few questions; perhaps someone could help clarify them...

> The IMC-US affinity group is open to all people who wish to help with the
> project.  Meetings are publicly "advertized" and invitations to join the
> group were sent to all US-based IMCs.

Where are these meetings?  The US is so large that any face-to-face
meetings would be geographically exclusive (and internet meetings are
exclusive anyway.)

Also, why is this list not on lists.indymedia.org?

Thanks,

Peace,
SuZQ