[IMC-US] Re: founding documents for IMC-US

SuZQ suzq at riseup.net
Fri Sep 19 05:11:44 CDT 2003

Dear Joshua,

I am not interested in disrupting IMC-US internal process.  I am
interested in learning what is going on and how it is going on, and doing
my best to ensure that it is done in a democratic and open way ... that
is, ensuring linguistic diversity and geographic accessibility of
meetings.  I am still deeply committed to the idea of Indymedia as a
regionalist and internationalist project rather than as a project
self-identified on the borders of any supposed "nation-state", but I would
like to have an inside perspective about how this project
is being made so as to form an intelligent opinion before acting.  I will
offer technical assistance, in the form of translation or experience, in
whatever way I can, to make the process more inclusive.  I'm subscribing
to this list mostly to listen.  I hope that kind of presence is welcome on
this list.

With respect,
Susanna