[IMC-US] IMC-US Proposal: DECISION-DEADLINE -- Friday Noon EST.

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 18:48:52 CDT 2004

Sooooo, can we deal w/this addition and conscence on the proposal? We have
less than 3 weeks before RNC stuff begins.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                              - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/