[IMC-US] Wiki for IMC-US??? Again

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Mon Aug 23 11:56:28 CDT 2004

Ok,

I'm replying to my own email here....

I'm not trying to be or cause a 'hold up'

I think it would be better if IMC-US were to use a wiki that supports HTML.

Can someone please reply to this.

I'm tempted to take all the info from the current wiki

http://brainstorm.ucimc.org/ucimcWiki/imc-us

and create a wiki here

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUs

sincerely,