[IMC-US] proposed editorial policy on ImcUs wiki / wiki info

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Mon Aug 23 23:23:13 CDT 2004

Thanks for posting the proposed editorial policy to the newswire Max.

I've copied and pasted it to the ImcUs wiki

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsEditorialPolicy

anyone can edit the wiki by clicking "Edit" (towards the top right of the
page)

For an intro on using the wiki, check out:

TWikiTutorial
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/TWiki/TWikiTutorial

TWikiRegistration
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

TWikiShorthand
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/TWiki/TWikiShorthand

TWikiShorthand is good for pages that will not be posted anywhere besides
the wiki. But, we can also use HTML for pages that will be posted online,
such as the Editorial Policy, Links, About Us, etc...

~Bradley